POOL PLAYER RULES 2020
RULE 10 (i)
A player may play for a club other than the one holding their registration without formal transfer subject to the prior consent of a quorum of the League Management Committee and the club holding their registration. Such initial request for consent must be made no later than 72 hours preceding the match to the Chairman of the Eligibility sub-committee.. Once approved, further approval need not be requested again that season.
A list of all players approved under this rule will be available to all clubs.
The registered club will always take priority in selection issues.
A player may only play for their registered club in any cup competition.
Any formal transfer under rule 10e would override this rule
(1) To be placed on the pool list a player needs to apply to the Eligibility Committee through their home club and must have the home club’s approval, this needs to be done no later than 72 hours preceding their first match.
(2) On acceptance of any player to be placed on the Pool Player List, Players will be notified of the Lowest Division they can Pool into and also of any other Batting, Bowling and Wicket-Keeping restrictions that the Eligibility Committee see necessary to place on the pooling player. These restrictions will appear with the players contact details on the League Website.
(3) The Eligibility Committee may also feel it necessary to adjust the above restrictions as the season progresses.
(4) A Team must have 7 of their own registered players before they can use any Pool players, they can then use a maximum of 3 Pool Players in any one league game.
(7) If a player is transferred under rule 10(e), the player will be removed from the Pool List, but their new club can apply to add the player back to the Pool List.
(8) If any Under 18 player wishes to join the Pool Player List, then the parent of any such player can apply directly to the Eligibility Committee on their behalf, and do not need the approval of their club.
Edward Hart 07832 116662 01524 730652
Jonathon Hart 07832 116662 01524 730652
Jason Bingley 07725 160645
Geoff Hornby - Contact direct 07778 578090
Contact via Mark Sutcliffe 07894 489731
Richard Yates 07946 266 761
Tim Mansfield 01524 752601 07453 294549
Ben Brown 07977148530
Westgate - contact through Chris Hill Home 0152435989 Mob 07799892217
Rory Briggs U15
Joel Frith U16
Sam Hayward U14
Joseph Bradshaw U14
Robbie McIntosh U14
Dan Lawson -
William Moses -
Tom Willacy _
contact through Sedgwick CC 07950 031706
Alistair Howell 07860396735
Matthew Bailey 07779243995
Kevin Williams 07766 553121
Chris Tuson 07798 825839
Stuart Bailey 07779243995
Will Anderson, 07484 620449
Lauren Burgess & Simon Burgess 07719 456 832
John Wolfenden 07989 421375
Oliver Wolfenden 07989 421375
Liam Aspden 07798844792,
Shaun Maguire 07903588849
Andy Baldwin (Sundays Only) 07804265325
Ben Taylor 07879 687 686
John Hughes Can only pool in same team as Jack
both on 07814 107 952
Mark Hughes 07894 342727,
Ryan Airey. 07779 267969
Johan karunakumaran 07793 503438
Jack Thwaites 07534 514685
Giles Holden 07891 014767
Jack Bewsher 0707939 495 112
Julian Cann 07981 978936